The Canberra Balloon Spectacular is considered to be one of the best and longest running hot air ballooning events in the world. Held over nine days, pilots begin laying out and inflating their balloons on the lawns of Old Parliament House from 6.15am each day before ascending into the sky and creating an exhilarating back drop to our national attractions.
- iVenture Card Australia Multi City Flexi Attractions Pass with 5 attractions
- Dolphin Watch Cruises
- Cockington Green Gardens admission
- Return economy airfare
- 1 night accommodation in Sydney
- 1 night accommodation in Jervis Bay
- 2 nights accommodation in Canberra
- 1 night accommodation in Albury
- 1 night accommodation in Bendigo
- 1 night accommodation in Melbourne
- 7 days Hertz car rental (1.8-litre) with NeverLost GPS
Say what you like but there is absolutely nothing like spending your weekends with a flat white in hand while winding your way around a weekend market in one of Australias vibrant neighbourhoods. Not only is it the perfect antidote to a big night out but it is also a great place to score a bargain, pick up a one-of-a-kind trinket and taste fresh pickings from a farmers garden.